Whilst we make every effort to provide a high level of service for our customers, we do understand that there are occasions when a customer no longer requires their account or domain name.
As all services are automatically renewed, if you no longer require your hosting account or domain name , we would require cancellation notice to be submitted before the renewal date from within your client area as follows:
In order to cancel your hosting account please follow these steps:
1. Login to your Client Area
2. Select Services from the green menu
3. My Services
4. Select the green Active Button next to the hosting account in question.
5. From under the Actions menu on the left hand side select Request Cancellation
In order to cancel the domains, from within the client area you will need to:
1. Select Domains from the green menu.
2. Followed by My Domains
3. Select the small arrow next to the domain followed by Auto Renew Status
4. Once you have disabled Autorenew this will no longer be charged to yourself.
We do hope this information is of use to you and if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.