Web Presence to Starter Upgrade
If you currently have a Web Presence account you are allocated 100Mb of disk space and 1Gb of data transfer for £8.50+VAT per year. With our new Starter package, you would actually receive 250Mb of disk space and 5Gb of data transfer and the charge would be just £10+VAT per year, therefore more than double the current disk space allocation and five times as much data per month.
Until the end of the month of September, get a free upgrade to our Starter Hosting package for all Web Presence customers for the remainder of your current billing period, giving you a significant increase in disk space and data transfer with no cost at all. When the account is then due for renewal, this will just be at the new package price of £10+VAT per year instead.
Please use the offer code WEB2START within the client area when ordering your upgrade.
Web Presence to Business Upgrade
If you prefer, you can upgrade your Web Presence account to a Business Hosting account. This provides you with significantly more disk space, an SSL certificate (Google Chrome now warns visitors going to sites without SSL that the site is insecure and this will remove the warnings for them), Cron Jobs for scheduled tasks, DNS management and also Spam Filtering all included as standard.
If you wish to upgrade to this package instead, we are offering a 50% discount on the upgrade price for the remainder of your billing cycle, please use the offer code WEB2BUS within the client area when ordering your upgrade.
Budget Hosting to Business Upgrade
If you currently have a Budget Hosting account, you are allocated 500Mb of disk space and 5Gb of data transfer for £21.27+VAT per year. With our new Business package, you would actually receive 2Gb of disk space and 20Gb of data transfer and the charge would be just £30+VAT per year, therefore providing four times the current disk space and data transfer allocation for a very minimal increase in cost.
To make use of this offer and claim your free upgrade, please use the offer code BUD2BUS within the client area when ordering your upgrade.
To place your upgrade order in the client area, please proceed as follows:
- Firstly, please go to https://www.penguin-uk.com/clients/ and login.
- Please go to Services then My Services and click on the green Active button for the relevant package.
- In the left-hand menu, please click on Upgrade Package to see a list of available upgrades.
- Please select either Starter or Business depending on the offer you require and also select your chosen billing period (valid from the end of your current billing period) and then click Choose Product.
- Once this is processed your account will be upgraded immediately to the newer package.
Sunday, September 9, 2018